This month comes with a few goodies:
- Kuretake Zig Sumi Ink 60 in a 2 oz bottle.
- Dynasty Black and Gold 1/4" flat brush
- Copic multi-liner brush in black
- Copic multi-liner .3mm in cobalt
- Higgins Black Magic 1mm bullet nib
- Montana Sketchliner .1mm black
- 3" x 9" Strathmore sketchpad (400 series, 60 lb recycled paper)
All in all, a pretty nice box. Nobody is going to complain about Copic fine-liners and the other pens are nice as well. Ink is good to have though, admittedly, I have a lot of ink.
The sketchpad is definitely an interesting size, lends to maybe fashion style drawing, though landscapes would be a potential. The paper has a nice feel, but it's thin for any real ink washes, it buckles pretty badly to no surprise.
The most interesting thing about this box is that I think it's the first box I've got from them that actually has everything you need to use it.